The Dream Spot can be a place (or places) that you visit, a memory, a state of mind, or real nighttime dreams. You might even find another application. I am contemplating new dreams of my own.
So, this little "newsletter" is hopefully the first of many and begins with inspiration from Kim Klassen's Beyond Layers: word prompts. She suggested we use the words, photos, and quotes.
click image to see full size pdf to read sidebar
Now that I've created my work of art, here are some applicable quotes I searched for and discovered that have some meaning to me.
- A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life. ~James Allen
- Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. ~Richard L. Evans
- Peace begins with a smile. ~Mother Theresa
- Peace be the journey. ~from Cool Runnings
- Change brings opportunity. ~Nido Qubein
- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. ~Maya Angelou
- When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. ~Joel Osteen
- We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right. ~Marianne Williamson
- Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. ~Denis Waitley
- Artists, no matter how good their intentions, are always slower than they think. ~Mark Millar
- It is not enough to be well-intentioned; one must strive to put those intentions into action in a capable way. ~Andrew Cohen