- My favorite friends are Kobi and Nikon, and Nikon always brings her buddies 18-55 and 55-200 to the parties.
- I mainline online! I am always connected or at least aware of some electronic device: computer, iPad, Blackberry.
- I collect books, read lots of them, but don't finish them all. I love to learn. I've become a bit of a techie geek!
- I watch too much TV and love movies, especially the "underdog makes good" kind. Pictured are Finding Forrester, Akeelah and the Bee, Pay It Forward, Life as a House, and Cool Runnings.
- I was adopted in Stuttgart, Germany at the age of two by American military and came to the US when I was four. My birth name was Lieselotte Inge and the name I've lived with is Lissa Ann. I go by Lissa--like Melissa without the "me."
Friday, August 3, 2012
Behind the Scenes: 5 Fact Friday
In Behind the Scenes, Kim has invited her peeps to share in 5 Fact Friday. The object--simple: to share five facts about ourselves. Fun time creating a new mosaic.